In compliance with articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR (EU Regulation no. 679/2016) and the subsequent national legislation (together with the GDPR “Applicable Privacy Law”), Linework Italia S.r.l. with registered office in Via San Raffaele, 1, Milano (MI) – 20121 – Italy, in its role as Data Controller (hereinafter, “Linework” or the “Data Controller”), provides you with the following information.
PERSONNEL SELECTION PHASE
The personal data in your curriculum vitae (“CV”) will be processed to assess the possibility of your collaboration or employment with Linework. In particular, by accessing the recruiting platform through the web page, you will be asked for the following information:
- Personal data (first name, last name, e-mail address);
We also inform you that Linework may also collect personal data about you – always strictly relevant to the evaluation of your possible employment (identification and contact data, information related to your educational and professional background) – directly from publicly accessible sources (e.g. Linkedin) or from third companies that are specialized in recruitment and selection on behalf of third parties.
We inform you that the provision of your personal data is necessary in order to consider your application and failure to provide them may preclude this process. We ask you to include your CV only the data necessary to assess your profile and to refrain from indicating special categories of data such as, for example, those related to your health status, religious beliefs or political opinions. In the event, however, that the selection also requires processing of such information, this will take place within the limits of what is strictly necessary for assessment of your professional placement, and the legal basis for the processing must be identified in the need for Linework to fulfil its obligations in the field of labor law and social security, based on the provisions of the applicable legislation and/or the relevant collective agreement (art. 9, par. 2, letter b) of the GDPR).
Your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 36 months from the date of receipt of your curriculum vitae, or from that of the last update of the same communicated by you.
In addition, in order to possibly establish a working relationship with Linework, you will be asked to provide through the platform the following additional information:
- Self-certification of residence to be completed and returned;
- Statement from the previous employer regarding the taxable salary received;
- Copy of identification document (e.g. ID card);
- Copy of social security number or health ID card, to be attached in PDF format;
- Bank details (IBAN).
Furthermore, where in your possession (and, therefore, not to be considered as “mandatory” documentation), we ask you to share the following additional information:
- Copy for the request for termination of employment (if it is current or if you have terminated an employment relationship for which it was necessary to do so);
- Copy of the form with choice of allocation of severance pay at the previous employer;
- Copy of certificates of safety training carried out at the previous employer (if in his/her possession);
- Indication of the first date of contribution payment (this information can be obtained from the contribution statement);
- If you are a non-EU foreign national, a copy of your residence permit (or, if in the process of being renewed or issued, a copy of the registered letter sent for the application).
The aforementioned information, should the employment relationship with Linework be finalized, will be kept for the entire duration of the relationship and, in this case, you will be given specific information, ex art. 13 of the GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data – except as specified for the special categories of data – is Article 6, par. 1, letter b) of the GDPR.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, obtain access to your personal data – including a copy thereof – and the communication, among others, of the following information: purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, recipients to whom they have been or will be communicated, storage period of data (right of access – Article 15 of the GDPR);
- Obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data (right of rectification – Article 16 of the GDPR);
- Obtain, without undue delay, the deletion of personal data concerning you (right to erasure – Article 17 of the GDPR);
- Obtain the limitation of processing (right of restriction of processing – Article 18 of the GDPR);
- Obtain the limitation of processing – Article 18 of the GDPR);
- Receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, personal data concerning you, transmit them to another holder without hindrance and, where technically feasible, obtain that their personal data be transmitted directly from Prometeia to another holder, if the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means (right to data portability – Article 20 of the GDPR);
- Oppose the processing at any time, for reasons related to their situation (right of objection – Article 21 of the GDPR).
If you exercise this right, Linework will refrain from further processing your personal data, provided that there are no compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing.
You can also lodge a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (www.garanteprivacy.it) or to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR).
Linework has also appointed its own Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at the address of the Data Controller or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com